Student organization wanting to reserve rooms for regular meetings, events or activities are encouraged to make reservations as early as possible, up to 6 months in advance.
Student organizations should make reservations online at least 48 hours in advance. Requests made less than 48 hours in advance are subject to availability.
Please note that events and other event activities (registration tables, etc.), are not allowed in front of permanent memorials in the Memorial Student Union.
It is the responsibility of the student organization to bear any related costs for the event including but not limited:
- If rooms are reserved, not used, and not canceled 48 hours prior to a scheduled meeting/event.
- If the event requires additional use of facility and restrooms.
- If a room setup is requested outside of the preset configuration for that room.
- If room request is for Stotler Lounge (all sections), 2206 ABC. $75 ballroom/large meeting room fee will be assessed.
- If the setup is for a large event (100+ people) or over and is the event continues after 11 PM
- If any furniture must be moved to accommodate the event.
- If a meeting is scheduled earlier or later than normal building hours.
- If overnight storage is requested.
- If rental equipment is requested such as a dance floor, staging or certain audio-visual equipment.
- If the event requires additional security, ground services and additional staff
- If the event requires additional utilities and other materials
- If the event and organization request a last minute change, equipment or other assistance (within 1 hour prior to the event start time). Each sequential request will incur an additional request charge. This $5 Last Minute Convenience Charge(s) which will be added to your invoice.
- If the room is left in a condition that requires extra cleaning.
- If the room request is the same day as the event date, a Same Day Reservation fee will be assessed in addition to other charges.
Audio-Visual equipment requests should be made when making the original reservation request. Last minute additions of A/V equipment will incur a charge including the Last Minute Convenience Charge. Equipment provided in rooms is to stay in the room where they are reserved. Groups will be charged if the reserved equipment is damaged, or if equipment becomes lost or stolen.
Student organizations with overdue fees (greater than 30 days) will have their reservation privileges revoked. Future reservations will be canceled and the student organization will be put on hold through the ORG.