Who can reserve study rooms?
- Any Mizzou student can reserve one group study room per day for up to two hours. Reservations can be made seven days in advance. At least two people must be in attendance for the duration of the reservation.
Where are the study rooms?
- Study rooms are located on the second floor of the MU Student Center, on the west side of the building (closest to Strickland Hall). Our Information/Welcome desk staff are happy to help you find your room.
How do I reserve a study room?
- Option 1: Log in to the reservations website. Select “book now” on the Reserve a Study Room in the Unions template. Enter your preferred date, start and end times, and the number of people attending your study session; then hit search. To select a room, click the green plus sign (+) on the room of your choice.
- If no rooms display, there are no rooms available at that time. You can try different dates and times or select the SCHEDULE tab under Room Search Results.
- Option 2: Visit the kiosk in the MU Student Center on the second floor near the study rooms to make your reservation following the same instructions in Option 1.
If you have not logged in within the past two months, your account will reactivate on your initial log-in attempt. Please log in a second time to access the reservation request homepage.
What rooms can I reserve?
- Study Group Rooms A, B, C, D and E.
How many people do they hold?
- All rooms hold up to 10 people, except Room E, which holds three people.