All groups using the Unions facilities are responsible for any and all damages in their reserved area(s). The Unions reserves the right to bill any organization or department for damages or losses resulting from the use or misuse of the facilities or equipment.
- No property of the Unions may be removed from the building without the consent of the Unions Administration.
- Suspending material from the ceiling or light fixtures is prohibited, as are decorations, displays or exhibits which require flame or water.
- The Unions reserves the right to charge for cleaning the area to return it to a condition adequate for continued use by other groups.
- The Unions does not assume responsibility for damage to or loss of any materials or equipment left in the building or in storage.
- The use of tape, glue, thumbtacks or adhesive on the walls, ceilings, frames, columns, floors or staging for attaching any materials is not permitted unless by special permission from the Unions Administration. Pictures are not to be removed from the walls.
- All groups using the Unions facilities are responsible for any and all damages inflicted within the Missouri Student Unions.