Kuhlman Court is the grassy area located between Ellis Library and the MU Student Center. In good weather this location is ideal to host large outdoor gatherings. Space is reserved through the Unions. Expansive audio-visual needs should be coordinated through MSA/GPC Tech Crew.
- Because of the location of Kuhlman Court, other campus departments will be involved in reservation process. The campus department, who will be affected by the reservation, must also approve the event.
- Any damages to Kuhlman Court (landscaping charges, service charges, etc.) will be assessed the costs for these services.
- A completed outdoor form must be submitted to the Event Management office to make a Kuhlman Court reservation.
- Power is limited
- Excessive amplification when classes are in session is restricted (please refer to the Unions Amplification Equipment Policy).
- If the sponsoring organization chooses to grill (gas or charcoal), all Unions grilling guidelines must be followed. Additionally, approved permits must be completed (food and open flame permits).
- Customers are asked to dispose coals from grill properly. Coals must be completely cold. Do not dispose of hot coals down drains, or in trash receptacles.
- Storage of equipment prior to or after an event on site or in the Unions is prohibited.