Skip to main content
- The sponsoring organization/department of an event hosted within the Unions is responsible for both the safety of persons attending and for returning the rooms back to their original condition. If rooms are not returned to their original condition, a room reset fee will be assessed.
- Attendance at all events is limited to the number of fixed seats in the rooms or established capacities of rooms as dictated by fire and safety codes. Standing in the aisles and sitting on the back of seats during any program is prohibited except for persons working the event.
- All materials used for decorations must be fire retardant or flame proof in accordance with University regulations.
- Exits must open readily and be accessible at all times. During the period of use, no required exit door may be fastened so that the door cannot be opened readily from the inside by use of ordinary doorknob or by pressure on the crash bar. Exit ways serving the room must be adequately lighted during all times that the room is occupied.
- Should occupancy reach fire code or deemed excessive by building management, customers will be asked to reduce attendance. Should customers refuse, MUPD will be called to assist and reservation capabilities will be jeopardized.