Skip to navigation Skip to content
Follow us on Twiter! Follow us on Facebook! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel! 

Accident and Incident Reports

Any individual involved in an accident or incident will be required to fill out an Accident Report Form.  Accidents and incidents include:  Any occurrence which results in bodily injury to or damage of property belonging to a student or member of the general public.  After assessing for the need for emergency care, a Unions staff member will fill out a report with the assistance of the individual involved in the accident or incident. 

A copy of the form will be sent to Tracy Schultz, Assistant Director of Facilities, Missouri Student Unions.

Contact Us Employment Privacy Policy News About Us Hours & Directions Policies

Published by Student & Auxiliary Services
2202 MU Student Center, Columbia, MO 65211.
Phone: 573-882-6310

© 2018 — Curators of the University of Missouri. All rights reserved. DMCA and other copyright information. An equal opportunity/access/affirmative action/pro-disabled and veteran employer.