Student Organizations and University Departments may submit advertisements within the Memorial Student Union and MU Student Center based on the below instructions. If files are not submitted as directed we cannot guarantee that your advertisement will be run.
Unions advertising opportunities are strictly limited to on-campus customers only. Off-campus advertising opportunities are not allowed.
Any unauthorized advertising will be discarded without notice.
4 lockable bulletin boards are operated by the Unions for event posting. Up to 3 signs for designated posting areas in the Unions may be taken to the Information Desks for approval and posting.
- Only signs advertising upcoming events held on campus will be approved.
- Events must be sponsored by recognized student organizations or university departments
- Event sponsor name and contact information must be posted on the flier
- Signs must be appropriate for display in a public environment and no larger than 11"x17".
Once approved, the sign will be hung by a member of the Unions staff. Signs may be hung for a period of two weeks, and will be taken down following the day of the event. If the display board is full, your sign will be hung as soon as space permits.
Any postings in unauthorized areas will be removed and discarded. One public posting bulletin board is located with the Memorial Student Union and does not require approval. This bulletin board is cleared often.
- Large Vinyl Column Banners
- Television (plasma) Ads