Skip to main content
- The Missouri Student Unions will charge a fee to any group wishing to use a meeting room as a storage space. For on-campus groups the charge is $25 for meeting rooms per day and $50 for ballrooms/large rooms per day. Off-campus costs will be based on 50% of the daily room rental rate.
- The storage or setup of items in the rooms may not be placed before 3:00 p.m. at the earliest and must be removed at the end of the event. If storage is needed past the end of the event, advance permission must be obtained from the Guest Services Coordinator. The Unions retains the right to limit the number of storage items.
- All return shipment items, and all costs incurred from such acts, must be paid and arranged in advance by the student group, department, or off campus user. The hosting organization is solely responsible for these arrangements, as well as the transportation of the items to and from the Unions.
- No items will be accepted if advance notification has not been given. Any items in storage not retrieved by the agreed upon time will be disposed of by the Unions staff.
- Advance notification must be given to the Event Management Office for storage space. The Unions, however, does not guarantee storage space.
- The Unions will not be held responsible for any damage, theft, or loss of any items left or stored in the facilities.